MiteLess Go Chemical-Free Dust Mite Repellent
Miteless GO ultrasonic dust mite repellent
MITELESS® GO can reduce the concentration of dust mites within weeks and effectively easing the symptoms of allergy.
Environmentally friendly contains no chemicals or fragrances.
Dust mites are so small so they are practically invisible. These bug-like creatures live in your home, their favorite habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, bedding, pillows, but they can also be found in the child’s trolley or in stuffed toys, in the wardrobe, or in your car seats and your child's seats.
MITELESS® GO portable version provides protection against dust mites in the above mentioned places.
House dust mites are parasites that can be the allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. In severe cases, house dust allergy can lead to respiratory diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.
This revolutionary product can be a long-term solution against dust allergy. It combats the presence of dust mites, the most common trigger of year-round allergies and asthma.
The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets but disturbs dust mites. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. To achieve a better result we suggest keeping it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. The operating range is approximately 6.5 feet.
For your bedroom, check out Miteless Home!
- 6.5 feet range
- helps reduce the symptoms of dust allergy caused by dust mites
- safe to use for everybody
- scientifically proven
- all-season long protection
How to use: Remove the tab to activate the product. 4 flashes will indicate that the device is powered on. You can verify its continued operation at any time by pressing the button and confirming that the LED flashes in response. MITELESS® GO can be fastened with the easy-on clip to the seatbelts in the car or in the child’s stroller. Do not put the device in the car pocket or in the diaper bag, also do not cover the device with a blanket as doing so will obstruct the emitted ultrasonic waves. At normal temperatures, the device can keep dust mites away for 6-12 months after activation.
WARNING: While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture (IP31). If the device gets wet, it should be dried immediately to prevent water damage. Due to its small size, keep out of reach of young children.
In case of a technical malfunction, we offer 6 months warranty for the unit.
"I've been using it for years and I am very satisfied. I used to use a lot of medication to reduce my dust-mite allergy. I used a new nose spray every 3 days for at least 2 years. It was so much to handle that after a while I couldn't smell anything. When I started using Miteless not only my symptoms were reduced but in just a few months my capability of smelling came back because I didn't have to use any medication at all. It is definitely a 5-star product!"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Tickless Mini Dog Chemical-Free Tick and Flea RepellentRegular price From $59.90 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Tickless Classic Pet Chemical-Free Tick and Flea Repellent for all sizes of DogsRegular price $39.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Tickless Human Chemical-Free Tick Repellent for AdultsRegular price $49.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per