Skip to product information
1 of 7

MITELESS® Home, chemical-free ultrasonic dust mite repellent device for home

Regular price $75.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $75.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

MITELESS® Home, chemical-free ultrasonic dust mite repellent device for home

Do you sleep badly, do you have trouble breathing, do your eyes itch and your nose run? You might be allergic to dust mites!

Forget the nighttime sneezing and runny nose! With our innovative solution, you can finally sleep peacefully and wake up fresh every morning. Better sleep and an allergy-free life are just an arm’s length away! MITELESS® – the revolutionary product that gets rid of dust mites!

This innovative technology effectively reduces dust mites and eases the allergic symptoms they cause, creating a clean and fresh environment in your home. Get rid of dust mites and protect yourself and your loved ones from allergic reactions. Enjoy your clean and healthy home without dust mites with MITELESS®!
It’s environmentally friendly, containing no chemicals and perfumes, making it safe to use with little children and pets in the house.

Did you know that dust allergy is not actually caused by dust, but by dust mite excrement in it?!

Dust mites are tiny creatures that live in our homes and are not visible to the naked eye, and we usually bring them into the apartment by clinging to our clothes. Our home is an ideal habitat for these small mites, mostly the mattress, bedding, pillows, carpets and upholstered furniture create a suitable environment for them. Contrary to many misconceptions, their number is not only very high on the mattress but also on the sofa!

Dust mites, or more precisely their excrement, are responsible for the development of dust allergy in those who are sensitive to it. In some cases, a simple dust allergy can even lead to more serious respiratory diseases, such as asthma. Although these diseases cannot be permanently eliminated, the complaints can be significantly reduced by treating the symptoms. It is difficult to fight against mites, even with a thorough cleaning you cannot get rid of them 100%, because thanks to their small size they hide deep in the tissues.

MITELESS® Home emits ultrasound of a frequency that does not disturb humans and animals, but is intolerable for dust mites, keeping them away, mitigating the symptoms of the allergy this latter cause. It reduces the concentration of dust mites in the environment in which it is installed. The device works with a 110-220 V power supply and is able to cover an area of about 32 m2 / 320 ft2. The device is primarily intended for preventive purposes.

For better results, we recommend the continuous use of the product in the room where the person with dust allergy is most often (e.g. bedroom, living room). Regular cleaning can further increase efficiency, such as vacuuming, washing bed linen and curtains, as the remains of dead dust mites also irritate those who are sensitive to them.

MITELESS® technology underwent rigorous testing and was proven effective by a clinical study at the School of Veterinary Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Laboratory at the University of Camerino, Italy.

  • Chemical-free
  • No odors and fragrances
  • Safe to use for everybody
  • Covers 320 ft2
  • It has a nightlight function, that you can turn off
  • Scientifically proven
  • Long-lasting protection
  • Preventive solution


NIGHTLIGHT FUNCTION: The soft glow of the night light facilitates orientation in the dark, minimizing the risk of accidents and injuries, and its gentle, soothing light increases children’s sense of security at night. It can be adjusted to three different strengths and you can also turn it off.

In case of a technical malfunction, we offer a 12-month warranty for the unit.

"I've been using it for years and I am very satisfied. I used to use a lot of medication to reduce my dust mite allergy. I used a new nose spray every 3 days for at least 2 years. It was so much to handle that after a while I couldn't smell anything. When I started using Miteless not only my symptoms were reduced but in just a few months my capability of smelling came back because I didn't have to use any medication at all. It is definitely a 5-star product!"